The TCL 65S425 65 Inch 4K Smart Roku Model is an excellent TV for the price. It offers a crisp and vibrant picture, with enhanced color performance that’s optimized so you can enjoy everything from the smallest details in dark scenes to brilliant brights without missing any subtlety or detail.
It has Roku built right into it like many other TCL TVs which means all your favorite channels are accessible on this model of tv such as Netflix, Hulu, etc.
The main thing we want to mention about this particular unit is that unlike most smart TVs out there, this one does not come with wireless connectivity by default- meaning if you would like streaming access via wifi, then you have to purchase Samsung’s Wireless Adapter separately (and add another $60 to your budget).
It is a great TV for the price, but if you have the extra money I recommend spending it on getting the wireless adapter because that will make this tv much more future-proof and versatile.
The TCL 65S425 65 inch HDR UHD Smart Roku TV has very good picture quality with high contrast ratios and rich colors while still being a solid performer in other aspects like motion blur or input lag
This unit features Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range (HDR) which provides an enhanced level of image detail; as well as Full-Array LED backlighting to ensure uniformity from edge-to-edge.
TCL offers their customers a fantastic warranty policy where they either fix any issues or just send out another new TV.
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality | Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant | Dual-band Wi-Fi & Ethernet port
- TV Dimensions | Without Stand – 57.3″ W x 33.3″ H x 3.1″ D | With Stand – 57.3″ W x 36″ H x 11.8″ D | Stand Separation distance – 51.3” | Refresh rate – 120 Hz CMI | Wall mount – 200 millimeter x 200 millimeter VESA | Panel resolution – 3840 x 2160
- Pairs 4K ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- Inputs/outputs: HDMI – 3 | USB – 1 | Ethernet – 1 | RF Input – 1 | SPDIF Digital Audio Optical – 1 | Audio Output Headphone – 1 | AV Input – Composite Video + L&R Audio In
What We Like:
- Great value for the price, HDR is very good
- No wireless adapter in the package, some people might not like the design of the TV stand
This is a great tv with excellent picture quality and even though it doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that other higher-end models offer I would still recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade their bedroom or kitchen television.
Last update on 2022-04-14